Furminator Nail Grinder Replacement Bands, 6-Pack
- 6 Replacement Grinder Pads
- 120 Grit Bands
- For use with Fulminator Nail Grinder
- Regular Nail Trimming Recommended Every 3-4 Weeks To Promote Healthy Paws, Legs And Hips
- Replace Grinding Bands As Soon As They Appear Worn Or When It Becomes Difficult To File Your Pet's Nails
FURminator Nail Grinder
A well groomed pet is a happy, healthy pet. But, there are many reasons that frequent visits to your pet stylist aren’t always possible. With FURminator’s line of professional quality grooming tools, you can achieve professional results in your own home. As industry innovators and experts on pet hair, FURminator understands the entire shedding cycle and the role that hair care and hygiene play in helping to reduce shedding and make you and your pet happy. For that reason, FURminator developed a high-performance line of hair-care, nail, hygiene, and waterless products.
Nail care is one of the most important and somewhat misunderstood areas of pet care for most pet owners. Because nails require clipping and grinding, many pet parents are afraid of injuring their pets, but ignoring nail care is just as harmful. FURminator's nail care solutions are completely safe and easy to use, thus eliminating the discomfort from the process, not only for pets but also for their owners.
Benefits of using the FURminator Nail Grinder:
- Tool design ensures nail trimming is safe, efficient and painless
- Ideal for all dog breeds
- Regular nail trimming (recommended every 3-4 weeks) promotes comfort and health
- Eliminates sore paws, legs and hips
- Two-speed cordless grinder includes two replaceable grinding bands and operates for 100+ hours on 4 AA-alkaline batteries (included)
- Automatic LED light ensures safety and maximizes control
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria at a minimum
Instructions for Use
- Monitor your pet’s nails and care for when appropriate to avoid overgrowth.
- Pet’s nails should not touch the floor when standing. Regular maintenance is important for the health and comfort of your pet.
- Slowly introduce the grinder to your pet. When they are comfortable with the tool and the sound, you should begin working on the nails.
- Before starting, note where the dead nail ends and where the live part – the quick- starts. Hold the paw firmly while gently pressing the base of each nail with your thumb.
- Gently grind down the nail going slowly to keep your pet comfortable. Be sure to stop grinding before reaching the quick to avoid bleeding. Short passes of the grinder are recommended to avoid over-heating of the nail, which could cause discomfort.
For a complete look at the FURminator product line, visit the FURminator Brand Store.
FURminator Nail Care
|Accurately trim the nails of your dog with the FURminator Nail Clippers. Easy grip handle and safety guard allow you to use the stainless steel edge like a professional.|
|The FURminator Nail Grinder is an ergonomic nail grinder with powerful two speed motor, 120 grit grinding bands, and a safety light to ensure long lasting durability and easy use.|
Nail Grinder Replacement Bands
|Replace grinding bands as soon as they appear worn or when it becomes difficult to file your pet’s nails. 6 Pack, 120 Grit.|
Brush - Detangles and smooths fur, distributes oils across skin and coat.
Cloths - Collects and reduces shedding from the surface of the pet.
Dog Shed Control Cloths
Dog Finishing Comb
Dog Dual Brush
Dog Slicker Brush
Dog Curry Comb
deShed - Reduces shedding up to 90%. Use tool weekly for 10-20 minute sessions.
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs
FurVac Vacuum Accessory
deShedding Waterless Spray
Bathe - Promotes healthy skin and coat, while reducing shedding.
Trim - Eliminates sore paws, legs, and hips and promotes overall health.
deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo
deShedding Ultra Premium Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.14 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 pounds
- ASIN: B00DS3603C
- Item model number: 104041
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews