DCOU Deshedding Tool for Dogs or Cats (Medium to Large)
- ✔De-Shed De-Tangle De-Knot Prevent 90% of Dead Hair and Hairballs From Your Baby. Stainless De-shedding Blade Easily Grabs and Removes Loose Hair From Pet's Undercoat without Cutting the Hair in the Process.
- ✔SPECIAL SHEDDING BLADE - It Goes Through the Topcoat and Gently Removes the Undercoat and Loose Hair, Won't Irritate the Skin.
- ✔2 SIZES - Small to Medium (66mm) is For Dogs Up to 50 Pounds in Weight - Medium to Large (100mm) is For Dogs Greater Than 50 lbs in Weight.
- ✔REMOVABLE BLADE - This Makes You Clean the Tool Very Easily.
- ✔We Promise, If There Is Any Quality Problem, We OFFER EXCHANGE FOR FREE!
It's on the sofa. It's all over your favorite sweater. Tufts of it drift across the living room floor like tumbleweeds.
Face it. Our furry friends will shed. But fortunately, there's an ever-growing array of deshedding tools to help us handle the hairy onslaught.
It's normal for cats and dogs to shed. Joe Bartges, professor of medicine and nutrition at the University of Tennessee's College of Veterinary Medicine, says, "Shedding is a natural process that allows for loss of older and often dead hair so that new hair can grow in."
Bartges says some pets shed seasonally, "blowing" their winter coats when spring comes. Others, like indoor pets and short-haired pets, may shed all year. Making time to brush your pet can help you determine where the bulk of that hair ends up -- in the trash or on you.
Even if you don't mind finding a little fur on your favorite pants, grooming your cat or dog can offer both of you real benefits, including preventing painful knots and tangles, minimizing pet dander in the home, helping you catch signs of pet illness or parasites, and boosting the pet-person bond. All you need is a bit of time and the right tools.
DCOU Deshedding Tool
You should use our deshedding tool once a week for about twenty minutes, which should reduce shedding by as much as 90%. It strips the undercoat without breaking the hair, so using it daily or every other day is not necessary. You must be really careful when using it, not to be to harsh or press down too hard...it can graze the skin really easily without you being aware of it. They are good tools to use, but in conjunction with your usual grooming routine with a standard slicker brush/comb. Using it when the hair is matted or knotted will not be productive!
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches;
- ASIN: B00ZWY61BQ
- Item model number: DS-2-BLUE-100
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews