2 Pack Allerpet C for Cats, 12 Ounces + Bonus Applicator Cloth + Exclusive P7 Cleaning Cloth
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE formulation for cat allergies
- CLEANSES CAT HAIR of sebaceous gland secretions (Fel d1), saliva and dander, the prime causes of allergic reactions to cats
- NON-TOXIC, completely safe to use, non-oily, has no fragrance, and never expires
- WIDELY RECOMMENDED by veterinarians and allergists nationwide and can be used on all cat breeds with no side effects
- INCLUDES 2 ALLERPET FOR CATS BUNDLES, a white wash cloth to apply the Allerpet, and an exclusive company microfiber cleaning cloth
Allerpet For Cats
Better than pet wipes, Allerpet For Cats gently cleanses your cat's hair of saliva, dander and sebaceous gland secretions which contain Fel d1, the prime cause of allergic reactions. Special binding agents capture the protein particles in dander, freeing them from the skin and hair for easy removal with a cloth. Allerpet used in conjunction with regular bathing and brushes can greatly reduce the amount of Fel d1 allergen in your home. For many people, that would nearly eliminate allergic reactions completely. Allerpet is formulated specifically for cats and people who are allergic to cats.
• Guaranteed non-toxic and completely safe to use, even with kittens, and never expires
• The most effective formulation for cat allergies
• Can be used on all cat breeds with no side-effects
• Ultimate choice for families with multiple cat species
• Recommended by veterinarians and allergists nationwide
How to Apply
To use, first groom your cat with a fine to medium toothed metal comb for cats, removing as much loose hair and debris as possible. Then, wet a washcloth (included) with Allerpet and thoroughly run it over your cat. Try to treat all the way to the skin, first wiping against the lay of your cat's hair then with it. Once you're finished you can simply dry your cat with a towel or hair dryer, no rinsing required!
DI UV water; quaternium-26; glycerin; quaternium-22; allantoin; panthenol; aloe vera gel; stearyltrimonium hydroxyethyl hydrolyzed collagen; sodium styrene/PEG-10 maleate/acrylates copolymer (and) ammonium nonoxynol-4 sulfate; hydrolyzed collagen; citric acid; methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) methylisothiazolinone.
12 fl. oz. bottle. 3-4 years shelf life in unopened bottles.
- ASIN: B00VXOFOS0
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews